Alper Girgin recieved a BSc in Industrial Engineering from Istanbul Technical University at 2003. He experienced different roles at different companies & departments in his 15 years' of corporate life. He worked for Media, Software and FMCG sectors, and he experienced different functional responsibilities in Finance, Marketing and HR in a Multinational FMCG Company based in Turkey. He contributed to the execution of global strategies, local - multinational cultural integration and alignment of company priorities to daily routine services during his career. Moreover, he gained the expertise of financial readines and critical commercial capabilities at Marketing and Finance.
Beside his professional career, he worked for social responsibility projects as a "volunteer instructor" at various local schools in Turkey. Currently, he is working as an HR Senior Manager and executing his own-developed academic program "Introduction to Corporate Life" at different universities. Very recently, he published his book “First 100 days at Corporate Life” and he has blogs on movies and art.
Alper Girgin gain expertised knowledge at Finance, HR and Marketing during his career and her reflected his experience to lecturing at MEF University and writing his book. Moreover, he played an important role at different projects at Corporate Life:
• Five Different ERP Implementations, as a consultant & key user
• Innovation and Brand Development (Doritos, Ruffles, Lays, Rocco)
• GTM Strategies and Financial Structuring
• HR Projects: Total Rewards, Engagement & Culture
Beyond Corporate Life, he supported his professional career with different capabilities he gained at different areas. He reached out different communities within the projects:
• Brain Drain to Anatolia: Volunteer Teacher at 5 different primary school (Çanakkale)
• Matine & 10cumle.com: Movie Commentary TV Show and Blogger
• Lecturer: Introduction to Corporate Life, MEF University
• Author: First 100 days at Corporate Life